Kingdom Hearts 3 released way back in January to some positive reviews. We loved it here at GLITCHED even though we thought it was a little too easy. Square Enix has since added a tougher game mode to it as well as a New Game + feature for those who want to go back and experience a true Kingdom Hearts challenge.
We have something really awesome for you guys. Megarom Interactive gave us a fancy-schmancy Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts figurines, also known as the Collector’s Edition of the game. The package comes with the Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition (Xbox One) as well as the exclusive and very-rare Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts figurines.
RELATED: Kingdom Hearts 3 Review
These three figurines are highly detailed models of Sora, Donald, and Goofy in their Toy Story skins. They have a unique toy design and even their weapons are styled from the Toy Story world in the game known as the Toy Box.
As for the Deluxe Edition, that comes with a great art book, a steelbook including the game and a Kingdom Hearts pin. Put all this together and you have a pretty cool giveaway. The total value of it all equals R2999.
What You Can Win?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition (Xbox One)
- Sora, Donald, and Goofy Bring Arts Figurines
- + Something extra Kingdom Hearts from GLITCHED
Check out our unboxing of this package we filmed back in January down below so you can see what you could win.
How to Enter
We have a few ways you can enter to win this awesome package. You can fill in your details in the form below for one entry. If you want an extra entry you can comment down below on what Disney world you wish got added into the Kingdom Hearts series. Any comments will give you an extra entry into this competition so make sure you enter both ways so you have double chances of winning.
- Fill in the form below +1 entry
- Comment down below on what Disney world you wish got added into the Kingdom Hearts series +1 entry
Please Note: This competition is open to South African residents only and will run from 17 July 2019 to 31 July 2019. This competition was sponsored by Megarom Interactive who provided us with the merchandise to give away.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Next-Gen Games You Will Already Own Before the PS5 Releases - 21st Aug 2019
- Death Stranding “Only on PS4” Label Returns Causing More Confusion - 21st Aug 2019
- Sony Pulls Spider-Man Films Away From Marvel – Official Statement Released - 21st Aug 2019