Latest posts by GlitchedAfrica (see all)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is out tomorrow and we cannot wait to play the disturbing, yet oddly satisfying game. Like all things Ubisoft, the game will be getting a Season Pass. What more can you add to a South Park game you ask? Well, according to the Ubisoft blog, the Season Pass will contain three DLC packs that will unlock exclusive costumes and artefacts.
- Danger Deck will be the first DLC released for the game in December 2017 and will put players up in the “ultimate combat challenge”. The pack will come with exclusive costumes and items and will sell for $5,99.
- From Dusk till Casa Bonita is a new story sequence where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. By the sounds of it, we can expect this DLC to be racist and extremely unsettling. According to the images, the “demonic presence” is actually Henrietta Biggle. I am sold already. The DLC will release in 2018 for $11,99
- Lastly, Bring the Crunch will be a new story campaign that will introduce a new superhero class, making it the thirteenth one in the game. Very little information was released on this DLC so it is probably in early development. It will also release in 2018 for $11,99.
The Season Pass will be part of the Gold Edition of the game but you can also purchase it separately.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition (including Season Pass) – R1298
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Standard Edition – R999
Still on the fence about the game? Take a look at our top 10 reasons why you shouldn't be below.