The Pokémon company released a new update for Pokémon GO that fixes a few bugs pertaining to Raids and other minor issues. The latest Pokémon GO version for Android is now version 0.77.1, and for IOS it is version 1.47.1.
Below are the patch notes as per pokemongolive.com.
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
In other Pokémon GO news – where still waiting for more details about the upcoming Halloween event. All we know so far is that “Plenty of good stuff is coming to the game later this October.”
Latest posts by Han Cilliers (see all)
- Metro Exodus Goes Gold With New Release Date - 14th Dec 2018
- Artifact Player Base Drops to Almost 20% of Its All-Time Peak - 13th Dec 2018
- Bethesda Screws Up Again, This Time With the Fallout 76 Ultrawide Mode - 13th Dec 2018