There is a tonne of simulator games available, for example, surgeon simulator, farming simulator and even very strange titles that I don’t really want to mention. However, there is one simulator releasing on Steam later this year that sounds like it might just be a PC gamer’s dream come true.
I am talking about PC Building Simulator, which allows players to build their very own virtual gaming PC without the cost or risk involved of actually going out and purchasing PC parts, just to realize you’ve gone way over budget or something is bottlenecking. With components that function exactly how they should in real life, you can learn the ins and outs of building up a gaming PC from scratch.
The game’s description explains:
“PC Building Simulator puts you in charge of your very own PC Building and Repair shop, where you must complete challenges to build your reputation and progress through your PC Building career. Experiment with a large array of detailed and accurately rendered components from motherboards to CPU's that respond just as they would in real life.
Learn how to install these components, using tools such as thermal paste, cables and standoffs to prevent short circuits and breakdowns. Fully animated installations let the players see exactly where each part slots into the computer so you can learn to build your very own gaming PC in real life.”
PC Building Simulator will have the following features:
- “Learn how to build high-end gaming PCs without purchasing costly parts or the risk of electric shocks!
- We are in discussions with your favourite hardware partners to bring their components into the game so you can build the rig of your dreams.
- Run a PC building and repair business and progress through the career mode. Fix customer’s PCs, perform upgrades and build rigs to strict specifications all while balancing your books and beating the competition!
- The tutorial guides players step by step through the PC building process and
usesdetailed instructions to explain each component and its function.
- Take part in challenges – build to specification, overclock your PC and more!”
Check out the video about the partnership with NZXT as well as some gameplay of PC Building Simulator below and then tell us what you think about the game in the comment section.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- A Gamer’s Guide To Loadshedding - 11th Dec 2018
- CS: GO Review Bombing is Well Underway - 11th Dec 2018
- 50 Great Video Game Deals From South African Stores - 10th Dec 2018