Latest posts by GlitchedAfrica (see all)
Battlefield Bad Company 3 could release in 2018 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. That’s according to YouTuber, AlmightyDaq, who accurately leaked Battlefield 1 ahead of its official announcement.
“Hey, Guys, Proud to announce BFBC3 is making a debut on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC! Feel free to ask questions below,” announced AlmightyDag on his YouTube channel. “More in-depth videos coming soon! my stream.”
In the video, he also elaborates on some very specific game details for Bad Company 3.
Bad Company 3 – Core game details
- Campaign to revolve around mid and post Vietnam conflict
- Game modes: Conquest, Capture the Flag, Rush, Operations, Domination, Team Death Match, a Squad Obliteration mode
- Focused on tighter gameplay (as opposed to BF1’s all-out warfare)
- Vietnam-era guns
- Improved character customization
- Modern vehicles and planes similar to that of Battlefield 4
- Kits: Assault, Engineer, Support, and Recon
- Microtransactions – will not follow the same model as Star Wars: Battlefront 2
- Could include Battlepack similar to BF4 (or possibly even none)
- Faster gameplay than BF1
- Higher skills gaps
- Strong focus on infantry gameplay
According to AlmightyDaq, EA DICE will reveal Battlefield Bad Company 3 at 2018’s E3 expo. I’m hoping we’ll get some news from the D.I.C.E. Summit (20-22 February 2018). I have no doubt that Battlefield fans will be ecstatic if 2018’s instalment is indeed Bad Company 3.
Until EA confirms the details, this news should, of course, be taken with a grain of salt. All we do know is what EA Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Wilson announced back in July – the next Battlefield game will release in 2018.