If you wanted to give Bioware’s upcoming RPG shooter, Anthem a test drive before it releases on 22 February 2019 then this is the time to do so. The game will be getting its very own closed alpha test and you don’t have to pre-order the game in order to sign up and enjoy some hands-on time with it. The Anthem Closed Alpha test will run between 8-9 December.
You can sign up for the Anthem closed alpha test on your platform of choice which includes either PS4, Xbox One or PC and the process is pretty simple. All you need to do is:
- Head over to the EA Playtesting Page
- Sign in using your EA Account,
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and agree to the NDA
- Select a platform of your choice between PS4, Xbox One and PC
- Select from the four available timeslots listed (you can choose all of them)
- Apply and wait for confirmation from EA.
Bioware’s Mark Darrah revealed on Twitter that the test was not actually meant for public consumption and that the traffic caused the site to crash yesterday. He also revealed that there were not a lot of spots available for this test so if you do get an invite then you are extremely lucky.
If you don’t manage to snag a spot then the next best thing would be to pre-order the game and wait for the beta which will take place in early 2019 before the release of the game. Again, you could always just wait for reviews to drop before throwing money at EA. It is the smartest thing to do right now.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Apex Legends Could Get 24-Player Squads And Bots According Leak - 18th Feb 2019
- Metro Exodus Review - 18th Feb 2019
- South Africa, Send Us Your Best Apex Legends Kill And Appear On The Glitched Show - 18th Feb 2019