World War Z is the upcoming four-player co-op third-person zombie shooter from Saber Interactive that’s based on the 2013-movie starring Brad Pitt. The game was announced back in 2017, and some other reveals have taken place, but we haven’t had an official date for release. Now, the release date for World War Z has finally been revealed along with the minimum and recommended system requirements for your PC to be able to run the upcoming game on.
It’s finally been revealed that World War Z will be busting into our lives on 16 April 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. An announcement trailer accompanies the reveal of the release date, which you can check out in all its glorious gore below.
If you’re planning on taking out some zombies in World War Z on your PC, then you’re going to want to check whether your machine matches the minimum or recommended system requirements below.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Core i5-750 / Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X4-810
- RAM: 8GB
- Video card: AMD R7 240 GB / Nvidia GT 730 2GB / Intel HD 530
- HDD: 20GB
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- OS: 64 bit Windows 10, DX11
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3970 @ 3.50GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 280
- HDD: 20GB
The game is apparently focused on fast-paced gameplay and you can look forward to the following thrilling features in World War Z:
- Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies in gruesomely spectacular firefights
- Coop story-driven campaigns
- Fight other survivors in Player vs Player vs Zombies modes
- Level 6 character classes and weapon upgrades to take on greater challenges
You can pre-order World War Z right now for PC and Xbox One, with preorders opening for PS4 players on 26 February 2019. If you do preorder it, you get a Lobo Weapon Pack, with a trio of golden skins to take down a horde of zombies in style, for free.
Are you going to be shooting at a horde of zombies in spectacular settings around the world in the upcoming game?