Happy Friday everyone! Since it is Friday, there should be some freebies, right? Well, PC gamers are in luck as there are two free games that they can pick up right now. Over on the Epic Games Store, you can now grab the Jackbox Party Pack for free, while over on Humble Bundle you can grab Deponia: The Complete Journey.
Let’s face it, everyone loves free stuff and if you grab these two free games in time, they will be yours to keep forever; or at least until the inevitable robot uprising occurs. Let’s get straight into the freebies so you don’t miss out and where to get them.
First up, we have The Jackbox Party Pack which you can grab for free over on the Epic Games Store now. This offer expires on 7 February so you have quite a bit of time to take advantage.
Secondly, we have Deponia: The Complete Journey over on Humble Bundle. All you need to do is head on over to this link and claim the game before 26 January at 20:00 South African time.
There are no strings attached to any of these two free games. If you really need any more convincing, check out a description and trailer for each of the freebies below.
The Jackbox Party Pack
“For 1-100 players! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack!”
- The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
- The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
- The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) -you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
- The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
- The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players)
Deponia: The Complete Journey
“Junk, junk and even more junk. Life on the trash-planet Deponia is anything but a walk in the park. No surprise that Rufus had enough of that and hatches one ludicrous plan after the other to escape this bleak place.
When Rufus, on one of his attempts to leave Deponia behind, meets Goal, he not only falls madly in love with the beautiful girl from Elysium; he also accidentally shoves her right off her comfortable star cruiser and down to the desolate trash-planet. This accident kindles a new, brilliant plan: he needs to get Goal back to the floating city of Elysium – and while he’s on it, he can also impersonate her sleazy fiance Cletus, who is the spitting image of Rufus for some reason. And thus, an exciting adventure begins…
Showered in top-scores and awards, the Deponia-Trilogy, created by the developers of Edna&Harvey: The Breakout, The Whispered World and Memoria, managed to reach cult-status almost instantly. Thanks to its exciting story, likeable characters and hilarious dialogues and a finely crafted mixture of comedy and puzzles, Deponia is enjoyable for both, young and old. Join Rufus on his thrilling journeys, for the first time in a complete edition with many new features, that will not only be a blast for hardcore adventure fans, but also those new to the genre.”
Will you be grabbing these two free games or do you already own them? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Epic Games Account Security is Being Beefed-Up This Year - 18th Apr 2019
- Latest Fortnite Update Allows You to Pet Animals - 18th Apr 2019
- The Infinity Stones – Everything You Need to Know Before Avengers: Endgame - 18th Apr 2019