Tis the season of giving and PC gamers are in for yet another freebie treat today. You can get two games for free on Steam right now namely Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion and Geneshift. Strategy fans might have heard of Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion before and it has seen some rave reviews from critics and fans. However, Geneshift might be something you’ve never heard of before, but from the game’s description, it does sound pretty cool. It is a GTA2-inspired Battle Royale game with rounds that last only two minutes.
There’s really no reason not to grab two games for free and if you take advantage of these freebies in time, they will be yours to keep forever and play at your leisure. Find the important details below and then check out each game’s description and trailer.
- Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion – Grab for free here before 19 December at 20:00 SA time (Normal price: R219)
- Geneshif – Grab for free here before 19 December at 20:00 SA time (Early Access title)
For those that really need more convincing to get two games for free, check out the description and trailer of each game below.
Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion
Command a space-faring empire in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, the new stand-alone expansion that combines 4X depth with real-time strategy gameplay.
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan, drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally, all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins’ universe look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including – Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
- Plus, a number of optimizations that provide better performance than ever before!
Geneshift is a GTA2-inspired battle royale where each round lasts only two minutes. Use exploding cars, miniguns, invisibility, and more to outplay friends in tactical online combat. Loot for special powers, build secret bases, and be the last man standing!
- Battle Royale Turbo: Be the last man standing in the new Battle Royale, where each round only lasts 2 minutes.
- Zombie Comebacks: Become a zombie if you die. You can loot for next round – or try kill an enemy to respawn.
- Challenges & Progression: Unlock items by completing crazy challenges, like mid-air knife attacks and vehicle jumps.
- Smart & Sarcastic Bots: Battle against friends or intelligent bots, who adjust their difficulty to match your skill level.
- Insane Vehicle Action: Ride with allies to do drive-by shootings, detonate car bombs, and fire homing missiles.
- Over 30 Tactical Skills: Discover special abilities like Invisibility, Bouncing Bullets, Fire Balls, and Teleportation.
Will you be grabbing these two games for free on Steam? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- The Largest Video Game Collection World Record Set - 20th Mar 2019
- New CS: GO Update Adds Vertigo to Competitive, Removes Cobble & More - 20th Mar 2019
- Eskom’s Loadshedding Update is Terrible News for South Africans - 20th Mar 2019