The latest content update for Fortnite 7.20 is now live as Epic Games just continues to push out more and more for their immensely popular Battle Royale title. For those who just love those weapon scopes, there’s also a new Limited Time Mode (LTM) in the game right now called Sniper Shootout for players to enjoy.
Although you won’t be able to play with the Fortnite Sneaky Snowman or anything from the game really if you actually plan on getting Soulja Boy’s next console, those with capable gaming devices can now enjoy the new content. Let’s take a look at the LTM Sniper Shootout first and then, onto the awesome Fortnite Sneaky Snowman, which is sure to bring a lot of tears and some joy.
The Sniper Shootout mode is pretty self-explanatory as players will be pitted against others with scoped weapons only. Supply drops contain Suppressed Sniper Rifles and scoped pistols, with a new addition namely the powerful scoped revolver released just last week.
- Suppressed Sniper Rifles have been added.
- Legendary Scoped Pistols have been added to Supply Drops.
- Floor Loot spawners reduced by 50%
- Reviving “Down But Not Out” teammates in Duos & Squads is deactivated – be careful peeking!
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode
The Fortnite Sneaky Snowman sounds like some great fun and fits in perfectly with the current event going on. This is a throwable item that creates a snowman, which you can then wear, sneaking around the map. Alternatively, you can throw this snowman at unsuspecting foes for a nice explosion. However, I think most players will wear the snowman, as it gives you 100 health when you do which is quite strong. Check out the short Fortnite Sneaky Snowman trailer below.
- Use Primary Fire to throw a projectile that creates a destructible snowman.
- Use Secondary Fire to wear the Sneaky Snowman.
- Sneaky Snowman has 100 Health and acts as a shield when worn by a player.
- Sneaky Snowman is destroyed when its Health reaches zero or when the player wearing the snowman swaps to a different item or building mode.
- This means that a player wearing a Sneaky Snowman cannot build or use other items. Movement of all types is allowed.
- Available in Common variant.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, and Supply Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 5.
- Max stack size of 10.
There are some other things in the update as well, from balance changes to things like Port-a-Fortress, the Quad Launcher and more being vaulted. Check out all the content update details here.
What do you think about the latest Fortnite content update and do you already have plans for some Snowman shenanigans? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Epic Games Account Security is Being Beefed-Up This Year - 18th Apr 2019
- Latest Fortnite Update Allows You to Pet Animals - 18th Apr 2019
- The Infinity Stones – Everything You Need to Know Before Avengers: Endgame - 18th Apr 2019