No, the new CS: GO update released by Valve today doesn’t have the Cache rework, as this should release tomorrow in the morning sometime for South Africans because Valve is, of course, on a different timezone than us. However, the new CS: GO update does make a tonne of changes to Vertigo, which also means it probably won’t be the map that the new Cache replaces later on in the Active Duty map lineup.
Alongside a few other fixes and changes, including a fix to Dust II and Nuke, Valve has basically reworked a lot of Vertigo, with a tonne of changes including the removal of boxes from the CT spawn and several changes to both Bombsites on the map. The new CS: GO update changes were revealed on the official CS: GO website.
Check out all the changes that Valve has made to Vertigo in the latest CS: GO update below.
- Removed forklift at bottom of lower A ramp
- Tightened doorway leading to lower A ramp slightly
- Closed gap in wooden fence by A site crane
- Added new side-path from scaffolding to A site
- Made scaffolding wider
- Removed lower exit from scaffolding
- Closed one of the exits from CT elevator room to A site
- Moved drywall stack in exit from elevator room to A site
- Widened tall cover on A site
- Widened entrance to B site from CT spawn
- Added blockers to ends of outer walkway around B site
- Removed dark cubby by HVACs near T spawn
- Removed door in mid, cleaned up mid geometry
- Blocked gap in sandbags on lower A ramp
- Re-colored bombsite boxes to red
- Sliced corner in top mid
- Removed boxes in CT spawn
- Brightened interior lights overall
Now, we await the Cache rework to finally get released, hopefully sometime in the early hours of the morning tomorrow, 11 October 2019.
What do you think about the new CS: GO update and all the changes made to Vertigo by Valve? Let us know in the comment section below.