In February this year, Nacon revealed the Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller. We all love the Nacon Revolution Pro controller and both the original as well as the V2 version is a joy to use on PS4. It is a massive step up from your standard DualShock 4, to say the least. The Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller is another step up with esports in mind for PS4 and PC.
Marco got some hands-on time with the controller at E3 2019 and walked away impressed. You can check out the hands-on vid at the bottom of this article.
The Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller works with a Bluetooth receiver and offers “high-performance gameplay with the audio chat feature”. The controller is also said to last wirelessly for seven hours for those long gameplay sessions, thanks to a rechargeable Li-Polymer 1300 mAh battery and works seven meters from your gaming system. It has both a PS4 Mode and a PS4 Advanced mode, with the advanced mode allowing you to customize just about every aspect of the controller, from sensitivity to reversing your left and right sticks, to custom profiles that you can switch to on the fly. Then you also have a PC advanced mode for everything you would ever need to customize your controller on PC. Not to mention it is beautiful.
Check out the list of main features for the Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller below:
- Wireless Bluetooth® connection via USB dongle
- Wired connection via USB-C cable
- PS, SHARE, OPTIONS buttons
- Full function touch pad
- 4 shortcut buttons (S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 5mm headset jack: audio and chat in both wired and wireless modes
- Two internal compartments and six additional weights to adjust the balance (2x10g / 2x14g / 2x16g)
- Soft-touch finish to the controller’s casing
- EVA storage case included
- Compatible with all PS4™ systems
Back control panel:
- Manual control of the headset volume and mute button
- Game mode selection button (1-PS4 / 2-PS4 Advanced / 3-PC Advanced)
- Platform selection button (PS4/PC)
Yes, the Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro controller looks fantastic. At the time of writing, the local pricing and release date has not been confirmed.
Watch the hands-on video with the Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro controller as a Nacon employee walks us through the controller’s features straight from E3 below, then tell us what you think in the comment section.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Loki TV Show is a “New Departure” According to Tom Hiddleston - 26th Jun 2019
- CS: GO – Cache Rework Progress Update Shared by FMPONE - 26th Jun 2019
- Borderlands 3 – How Long Will it Take to Beat? - 26th Jun 2019