Counter-Strike: Global Offensive’s two latest competitive maps have been going through quite a few changes. First, Valve released them into Casual Matchmaking and after the fowl Halloween event completed, the developer decided to release them into Competitive Matchmaking. As we all know, that doesn’t mean the maps are perfect, in fact, there is still a lot of work to be done. In the latest CS: GO update, Valve has made some changes and deployed some fixes for both Biome and Subzero.
The latest CS: GO update is entirely focused on these two maps and there are quite a few changes. For example, the path between the Terrorist spawn and catwalk has been removed entirely. In Subzero, we see some changes to areas that benefitted Terrorists, for example, the door on B Bombsite has been removed. Although the latest CS: GO update might not look like a big deal, there are definitely some significant changes to both these maps. Check out the changes in full below.
- Redesigned A Connector.
- Removed Door on B which mostly benefited T’s.
- Removed crates in A Pit which mostly benefited T’s.
- Fixed water in spawns eating guns.
- Fixed boost with visibility glitch on A long.
- Added more crates at B boost.
- Widened mid.
- CT side of mid now splits into upper and lower.
- Redesigned connector at top of mid – now “vent”.
- Opened a window above mid, allowing nades.
- Lowered skybox and added visual cues for nading.
- Removed path between T spawn and catwalk.
- Cut the sightline between A short and outside.
- New crate on B allows jumping from site to heaven.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
What do you think about the latest CS: GO update and the changes and fixes for both Biome and Subzero. Are you enjoying these maps in Competitive Matchmaking? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- TI9 Day 3 Fantasy Roster Picks For The Main Event - 21st Aug 2019
- Grab For Honor For Free and Try Anno 1800 Right Now - 21st Aug 2019
- Gears 5 PC Specs, Settings, Steam and More - 21st Aug 2019