No, this is not some kind of belated April Fool’s joke but we won’t blame you for double-checking your calendar. KFC, the fast-food giant, is actually publishing a game on Steam soon called I Love You, Colonel Sanders! and it is very much real. On 24 September, you will be able to play this KFC Dating Sim for free and you can add it to your bucket list (sorry) on Steam right now.
Developer Psyop is cooking up this KFC Dating Sim, The KFC Dating Sim, I Love You, Colonel Sanders! and it is actually being published by KFC themselves on Steam. Players will take on the role of a culinary student with the ultimate goal of dating their fellow classmate, Colonel Sanders, all accompanied by anime-style graphics and music judging from the game’s trailer.
A description of the KFC Dating Sim reads:
The Steam Store page also lists exactly 11 features, including some funny ones like “11 herbs and spices”. Check out the features below.
- 9 lovable characters
- Multiple hours of play-through
- Dateable Colonel Sanders
- A secret ending! Shh!
- Secret recipes! Double Shh!
- Cooking battles
- Battle battles
- Earn a degree from a fictional culinary school
- 11 Herbs and Spices
- Cute miniature food
- Officially created by KFC. No, really
If you still don’t believe this game is actually real (I don’t blame you) then check out the trailer from developer Psyop below and tell us if you plan on romancing Colonel Sanders later this month.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Call of Duty: Mobile Release Date Revealed With New Trailer - 19th Sep 2019
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Could Have a “Major Impact on Video Games” According to Ubisoft - 19th Sep 2019
- Apex Legends Crypto Spotted in The Game - 19th Sep 2019