It is that time of the year again when gaming’s biggest annual event takes place. I am, of course, talking about the Electronic Entertainment Expo. This year’s E3 promises to be an extremely exciting one even though PlayStation won’t have a Press Conference and we will bring you all the coverage of all the announcements and reveals. However, it’s always awesome to watch the E3 2019 Press Conferences and live streams, so this post is all about helping South African gamers not miss a single second of the action.
If you plan on staying up and watching all the E3 Press Conferences live, then we’ve got you covered with local times and where to watch every big showcase. E3 2019 officially runs from 11 to 14 June but before that, many of the big game publishers will have Press Conferences with all their announcements.
To keep things simple, check out all the big E3 Press Conferences and live stream shows where to watch in bullet point form below, complete with local times and where to watch. The exception here is EA Play, that will have multiple streams and is detailed in the next section.
- EA Play – 8 June at 18:15 SA Time – Watch it here
- Microsoft/Xbox – 9 June at 22:00 SA Time – Watch it here
- Bethesda – 10 June at 02:30 SA Time – Watch it here
- Devolver Digital – 10 June at 04:00 SA Time – Watch it here
- PC Gaming Show – 10 June at 19:00 SA Time – Watch it here
- Ubisoft – 10 June at 22:00 SA Time – Watch it here
- Square Enix – 11 June at 03:00 SA Time – Watch it here
- Nintendo – 11 June at 18:00 SA Time – Watch it here
As mentioned earlier, EA Play has a number of live streams for multiple games planned and you can check out the schedule including what game will be shown when below. All this takes place on 8 June and all times are in South African time.
- Countdown to EA PLAY – 18:15
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – 18:30
- APEX Legends – 19:00
- Battlefield V – 19:30
- EA SPORTS FIFA – 20:00
- EA SPORTS Madden NFL – 20:30
- The Sims 4 – 21:00
Last, but not least, we have the E3 Coliseum show, hosted and produced by Geoff Keighley. You can expect to see a tonne of things including developer panels, interviews and special events. The E3 Coliseum show takes place on 11 June from 19:00 to 12 June at 04:00, then again from 12 June at 19:00 to 13 June at 04:00. Lastly, the E3 Coliseum will also run on 13 June from 19:00 to 14 June on 03:00. Check out the full E3 Coliseum feature plan, including the likes of Gears 5 and Dying Light 2, right here.
So there you have it, everything South Africans need to know about the E3 2019 Press Conferences and live shows that they can watch at home. This article will be updated if more live stream shows get announced.
Which show are you most excited about this year? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Torchlight 2 is Finally Coming to Consoles - 16th Jun 2019
- Google Has a Free Game Builder on Steam – No Coding Required - 16th Jun 2019
- Possibly the Fastest CS: GO Pro Round Ever - 15th Jun 2019