While we are all “patiently” awaiting Friday’s massive update that will feature the Immortal Treasure II release as well as the Mo’rokai special event to hit Dota 2, Valve has continued to make improvements to the game. The latest update sees some performance improvements and fixes, with the biggest improvement being that of the Monkey King’s ultimate.
The latest update is pretty small, but those who have been suffering from lag when that inevitable Monkey King player throws his ultimate with his Maelstrom going off everywhere, will find this Dota 2 update to be an awesome one. Valve has made minor performance improvements to the game, including that Wukong’s Command.
Playing the game a lot recently, I noticed that my PC didn’t start lagging when someone threw down Wukong’s Command, which it normally does. Further, a bug with Wukong’s Command has also been fixed. This Dota 2 update is no doubt to get things perfect before The International takes place and it holds the following improvements and fixes.
- Some more minor performance improvements (including improvements to Wukong’s Command)
- Fixed Pangolier’s Rolling Thunder interaction with knockback abilities
- Fixed Ogre Magi’s Multicast continuing to stun if you buyback quickly
- Fixed a bug that caused Monkey King to have one less soldier in the area
Hopefully, that late-game Phantom Lancer lag has also been dealt with, but I haven’t personally tested that out yet.
With The International 2019’s open qualifiers now underway, we will be covering everything you need to know about the tournament and the Battle Pass additions, so stay tuned for more Dota 2 news and updates.
Have you experienced performance issues with the Monkey King’s ultimate in the past and when (if ever) does your game lag? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- FIFA 20 Juventus Changes After PES 2020 Exclusivity Deal - 18th Jul 2019
- StarCraft Cartooned is Nostalgic, Cartoonified Bliss – Hands-On - 18th Jul 2019
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink Unveiled: Brain-Reading and Controlling Tech With Your Mind - 18th Jul 2019