The first Major of the Dota Pro Circuit Season has entered its final stage and at the time of writing, there are only four teams remaining. This major saw some awesome matches take place already and tomorrow, one team will claim the first Major of the 2018/2019 DPC as their own. Here’s what you need to know about the Kuala Lumpur Major finals.
It is a very exciting time for Dota 2 fans, as when the major completes, the next gameplay update will get released. But before that, we have some awesome Dota to look forward to. PSG.LGD, the runners-up of TI 2018, just got knocked out by Evil Geniuses this morning and now face NiP (led by PPD) in the lower-bracket semi-finals. There’s some fantastic Dota 2 to be had today and tomorrow, so check out the schedule and expected local start times below.
- NiP vs Evil Geniuses – 09:25 am
- Team Secret vs Virtus.Pro – 12:15 pm
- Winner of NiP vs EG versus Loser of Team Secret vs Virtus.Pro – 05:00 am
- Grand Finals – 10:00 am
There’s quite a lot at stake for the pro teams, including a $1,000,000 prize pool and a tonne of DPC points. Not to mention all the momentum the winning team will gain going into the next major.
You can watch the matches and all the cool bits in between, from panels to SirActionSlacks causing some mischief on the PGL channel below, embedded for your convenience.
Which team do you hope will make it to the grand finals? Do you think Virtus.Pro will be able to continue their DPC dominance from last season? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Latest CS: GO Update Removes Classic Dust 2, Updates Workout and More - 17th Jul 2019
- Control System Requirements Revealed Including Ray-Tracing Specs - 17th Jul 2019
- The Witcher Netflix Show – Your First Look at Roach - 17th Jul 2019