Are you a content creator, streamer, vlogger, YouTuber, writer, blogger or “influencer” and want to get involved in an awesome charity day? The Nexus Hub needs you. The upcoming Creators United event is about sharing great content and doing it all for charity.
Last year’s successful “Creators Ball” raised R27k for Animal Allies. This year’s Creators United event aims to raise R50k for the Abraham Kriel Bambanani Children’s Non-Profit.
There are a couple of ways you can participate in the upcoming event;
- Help drum up support for the charity through brands you already engage with.
- Join in on the 24hr channel stream by participating in the interview or activity segments.
- Stream on your channel from the Nexus Hub and raise funds doing what you do best, and maybe take up the 24hr challenge!
- A variety of sponsored panels and workshops will be hosted that are aimed at developing all attendees’ content creator skills.
If you want to be part of this day and think you have the content to bring in some cash then make sure to book. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Cleo on 011 789 8215. You can also fill in a Google form below to make registration easier
The event is taking place at the Nexus Hub in Randburg on 27/28 July 2019. Even if you don’t want to be on the stream, you can still tune into the Creators United online. More details such as channels and schedule to follow in the coming weeks.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Had Me Begging For More – Hands-On E3 2019 - 14th Jun 2019
- Watch Dogs Legion is Really as Deep as it Looks – E3 2019 Hands-On - 14th Jun 2019
- The Borderlands 3 E3 2019 Stand is The Best We Have Ever Seen - 12th Jun 2019