If you are waiting for a Borderlands 3 review before you purchase the game then you are going to have to wait a little longer. Gearbox Software and 2K Games decided to lock down media codes for the upcoming shooter due to security risks probably linked to the investigation of a YouTuber which led to private investigators raiding his household.
2K has only sent out early codes to a select number of US outlets, even though the leak came from a US streamer. We have not signed an NDA or heard anything in regards to local code for the Borderlands 3 review program so if anything does leak, we can report on it as we see fit.
The Borderlands 3 review embargo drops today so the few sites that received codes will have their reviews up at 16:00 South African Time. We can hopefully get our hands on the game in the coming days, most likely after the embargo drops. We will try and get a review up as soon as possible but it all depends on 2K Games. If we don’t get a code, we will purchase the game and still share some thoughts on the shooter as soon as possible.
In the meantime, catch up on the latest Borderlands 3 news down below.
- Launch Times and When You Can Preload
- End-Game Content and DLC Roadmap Revealed
- PC Requirements Detailed Along With PC Settings Available
- Borderlands 3 End-Game Content Detailed and New Trailer Released
- Create The Perfect Borderlands 3 Character Build Today
Borderland 3 releases this Friday, 13 September for PS4, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store. Gearbox Software is set to release the game on Steam in April 2020. If you are waiting for the Steam launch then you have quite a while still to go.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Huawei Mate 30 Series Announced – South African Pricing and Details - 19th Sep 2019
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Review - 19th Sep 2019
- Death Stranding Multiplayer Details Revealed – Players Can Transform The World and More - 19th Sep 2019