It seems 2020 is going to be a big year for Apple. According to new leaks from well-known analyst Ming-Chi Ku, the company is preparing to launch the iPhone SE 2, a new iPad Pro with a 3D ToF sensor and a new MacBook with a scissor-switch keyboard.
Along with the new leaks comes news of an iPhone AR headset which is reportedly set for release in early 2020. According to Ming-Chi Ku, as reported on by 9to5Mac, Apple will be announcing and releasing the following new products in 2020.
- iPhone SE 2– According to reports, the new iPhone SE 2 will look bare the same design as the iPhone 8 but will come with the A13 Bionic chipset (the same one found in the iPhone 11 range). The SE 2 will be a much cheaper iPhone and release in the first quarter of next year.
- iPad Pro 2020 – Apple is said to be fitting the 2020 iPad Pro with a 3D ToF (time of flight) camera that will allow the device to offer better AI performance. We also heard a while back that Apple plans on releasing a new iPad Pro range this year still but without the 3D ToF camera system
- iPhone AR headset – According to the report, Apple will release its iPhone AR headset in early 2020. The report claims production for the device has already begun with Apple planning on revealing it early next year.
- MacBook 2020 – Apple plans on releasing a new MacBook with a new scissor-switch keyboard design. This means the MacBook 2020 range will be ditching the butterfly keyboard for newly developed switches.
Whatever the company plans on doing, they will be doing is quite soon. All of the above-mentioned rumours are said to be released before the end of the first quarter of 2020 which will give the company a big kickstart for the year ahead.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Rumour – PS5 to Release on 4 December 2020 - 18th Oct 2019
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Will Have a Battle Pass Instead of Loot Boxes - 18th Oct 2019
- Netflix Reveals its Most Popular Shows and Movies of 2019 - 18th Oct 2019