Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment have announced Apex Legends physical editions that will cost $19.99 (roughly R300) for a F2P Battle Royale title. If you’ve never seen a F2P title get a physical edition, then we won’t blame you, but Electronic Arts and Respawn think it is a great idea. There are two choices when it comes to the Apex Legends physical editions and with it, you get some exclusive in-game cosmetic items and you can choose between the Bloodhound Edition and Lifeline Edition.
The Apex Legends physical editions are set to release on 18 October 2019 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. At the time of writing, local pricing and availability of these copies have not been confirmed, but at the current Dollar to Rand exchange rate, $19.99 is about R292. You will be able to choose between Lifeline and Bloodhound editions. Electronic Arts explains in the announcement post that:
Below, you can find a breakdown of everything in the physical editions, namely the Lifeline Edition and the Bloodhound Edition.
The Lifeline Edition
- Legendary Guardian Angel Lifeline skin
- Legendary Chooser of the Slain Flatline skin
- Exclusive Winged Guardian Banner
- Exclusive Angel Struck Badge
- 1,000 Apex Coins
The Bloodhound Edition
- Legendary The Intimidator Bloodhound skin
- Legendary Wrath Bringer Prowler skin
- Exclusive Feeling Impish Banner
- Exclusive Tormentor Badge
- 1,000 Apex Coins
Would you be interested in picking up the Apex Legends Lifeline Edition or Bloodhound edition? Let us know in the comment section below and tell us what you think about this move by Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Call of Duty: Mobile Release Date Revealed With New Trailer - 19th Sep 2019
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Could Have a “Major Impact on Video Games” According to Ubisoft - 19th Sep 2019
- Apex Legends Crypto Spotted in The Game - 19th Sep 2019