If you are looking for something cool to do next week then the ICEE may be your thing. The International Consumer Electronics Expo is back for its second year and it is going to bring with it loads of things to see and experience.
Think of the ICEE like CES in South Africa. The expo will showcase cutting-edge technology in action. This includes both current and prototype devices that you could possibly be purchasing in a few years time. Some of the tech at the expo include the following;
• The internet of things
• Unmanned systems
• Gaming and peripherals
• Emerging technology
• Vehicle technology
• Family and lifestyle electronics
• Communication products and accessories
• Portable electronic products and
• Computer hardware, software and
Best of all, the expo is completely free to attend. You can either register on the official website or you can pitch up during the show and do it at the expo.
- When: 7 – 9 November 2018
- Where: Sandton Convention Center, Johannesburg
- Time: 10:00 – 18:00 7/8 November | 10:00 – 17:00 9 November
- Entry: Free – Register here
If you are somewhat involved in the tech industry in SA, the expo will also give you a chance to meet and perhaps connect with China’s best technology suppliers which could be beneficial for your business. China’s greatest minds in tech will be at the expo showing off their greatest upcoming devices and gadgets. This could be a great opportunity to make new relationships with brands.
If you are just curious about tech and love seeing new things (I know I do) then the ICEE will be home to hundreds of innovative tech devices and trends which you will be able to witness first hand. Be sure to pre-register for free so you can attend the expo next week.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- Fallout 76 Review - 19th November 2018
- Dion Wired Black Friday Deals Include Great Gaming and Tech Sales - 19th November 2018
- PlayStation Black Friday Sales Now Live – 60% Off The Biggest Games - 16th November 2018