With SA’s biggest gaming expo taking place this weekend we have some pretty cool news to share with everyone. Glitched Africa will be at rAge 2018 with our very own stage at Stand 14, and a weekend schedule packed with all the best gaming and esports content. Why do we need a stage you may ask? Well, Glitched has a jam-packed rAge 2018 lineup that you don’t want to miss. We are talking celebrity Boet Fighter sessions, hands-on with the best upcoming games, interviews with local and international devs, esports roundups and much, much more.
Congrats to the following people for winning these rAge tickets. Make sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Glitched Africa stage means we will have our very own (and pretty cool) chill spot on the show floor where attendees can come by and say hi, watch what we are up to and even participate in some cool activities. Best of all, if you are unable to attend rAge 2018, we will be streaming all our coverage of the event all day. We have a packed schedule planned with a load of things taking place so no matter what time of day it is, you will be able to jump onto the Glitched YouTube channel and watch rAge 2018 as if you were actually there.
Pippa Tshabalala will be the main host of the weekend as she will take you around the expo, get hands-on with some cool games and meet all the awesome South African geeks at the show. Make sure you follow up on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as we live document the whole weekend. We will also be releasing our rAge 2018 schedule soon so you can make sure to join the stream and come by our stage to say hi when something cool is going on.
Best of all, we have 10 rAge 2018 tickets to giveaway. Want one? All you need to do is comment below on your favourite things to do at the expo and you will go into the draw to win one of these. Make sure you stay close by as we are closing this competition on Thursday, 4 October at 12:00 in order to get your tickets to you if you do win.
Catch the stream on our YouTube channel throughout the weekend. Full schedule to follow!
How to Win?
- Comment below on your favourite parts of rAge. What do you love doing/seeing the most?
About rAge Expo 2018
- Dates: 5 October – 7 October 2018
- Expo times: Friday: 10:00-18:00 | Saturday: 09:00-18:00 | Sunday: 09:00-16:00
- Day ticket: R150 per person (tickets available at the door or via Computicket outlets)
Weekend ticket: R300 per person (tickets available at the door or via Computicket outlets)
Kids under 6: Free
- Venue: Ticketpro Dome | Cnr Olievenhout Avenue and Northumberland Road | Northriding, Johannesburg | GPS: 26 03’48.39”S / 27 56’35.54”E
For more information check out the official rAge 2018 site.
Latest posts by Marco Cocomello (see all)
- PlayStation Black Friday Sales Now Live – 60% Off The Biggest Games - 16th November 2018
- For The First Time in 24 Years, Sony Will Not be At E3 2019 - 16th November 2018
- PlayStation 5 Gets its First Official Mention in a Square Enix Job Listing - 15th November 2018