The game looks exceptionally fun to play and if Mr Bell’s previous work is anything to go by, you will have a great time with
So, what are you waiting for? Go download and try it out right now by following this link. All you need to do after the download is done is unzip it and run the executable file. The game is available for both PC and MAC.
Below, you can read the game’s description, features and view some screenshots:
- Physics powered arcade style racing
- 3 different game modes based off South African Taxi culture
- Uniquely African Theme
- Collectable powerups
- Easy to pick up and play
- Short Sessions of gameplay
Check out some awesome screenshots of Shadonk Showdown.
The developer notes that using a controller is preferred, but the game also supports keyboard input. I downloaded and tested the game out, and I have to say, it is quite the fun experience. Now, I just want to get someone else here to play the game with me, because that will take the experience to a whole other level.
Why don’t you give the game a shot and tell us what you think about it in the comment section below?
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- The Astro C40 TR Unveiled: An Elite Controller for PS4 & PC That Looks Incredible - 16th November 2018
- Dota 2 Pro Who Made Racist Remarks Now Without a Team - 16th November 2018
- Mouse & Keyboard Support Comes to the Xbox One With Fortnite Leading the Way - 16th November 2018