It is no secret that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a spectacular success, even in its Early Access phase. The game just keeps going from strength to strength, as the developer continues to push out updates.
The game already surpassed 10 million copies sold earlier this week, but now, it has hit arguably one of its biggest milestones yet. We all know that it has been surpassing Dota 2 and CS: GO in concurrent players on Steam, which is extremely impressive already. Well, it has now surpassed the 1 million concurrent player mark, becoming one of the few games on Steam to ever reach such a milestone.
The game’s peak for today is 1,028,540 players, crushing both Dota 2 and CS: GO in the process. Player Unknown himself, Brendan Greene, announced this amazing news on Twitter and shared a screenshot of the achievement with his fans, which you can view below.
What do you think about this new milestone and how far do you think PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds continue to grow? Let us know in the comment section below.
Read more about PUBG:
- PUBG gets a new weapon and other updates next week
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds: About the publishing deal, PS4 version and more
- Take a look a the new upcoming PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds desert map
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Top 50 Video Game Deals From South African Stores - 19th November 2018
- Chicken-Themed Fortnite Skin Designed by 8-Year-Old Could Make it to The Game - 19th November 2018
- Virtus.pro Become The Kuala Lumpur Major Champions - 19th November 2018