Ever wondered what the developer of the amazing Grow Home and Grow Up, Reflections, is up to? Well, they have been busy creating a unique new multiplayer FPS game called ATOMEGA. The game is being published by Ubisoft and after I saw the trailer this morning, I simply can’t wait to play it. Thankfully, we won’t have to wait long, as the game will release on Steam next week, on 19 September 2017!
It is, without a doubt, one of the most unique and interesting multiplayer FPS games I have heard about in recent memory. You will be able to compete online with up to 7 other players as you “replay the final moments of the universe over and over in the last arena that will ever exist”. As reality dissolves around you, players will evolve themselves from an ATOM to an all-powerful OMEGA as they battle each other for dominance. From the announcement trailer at the bottom of this article, it looks exceptionally fun and fast-paced.
“Grow, fight, collect and evade in the last cosmic arena the very end of time. Acquire MASS to evolve your EXOFORM from the nimble ATOM to the godlike OMEGA and compete for fun and dominance in a fast-paced, multiplayer shooter. ATOMEGA™! It is the very end of time.
Reality dissolves like cotton candy in a puddle and all that exists are EXOFORMS, super advanced post-biological
The game’s key features are:
- “1st person retro-arena shooter. FIGHT LIKE IT’S THE END OF TIME!
- A single
arenaon the brink of destruction. MASTER YOUR LAST MOMENTS!
- Compete online with up to 8 players. COMPETE FOR GLORY!
- Collect Mass to evolve through 7 EXOFORMs from nimble ATOM to godlike OMEGA each with different strengths, weaknesses and tactical advantages. BIGGER IS BETTER!
- Sustain OMEGA form to dominate the arena. YOU ARE LIKE UNTO A GOD!
- Collect 10 HACKS to temporally boost your abilities. WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING”
At the time of writing the price is still unknown but hopefully, it will be revealed soon. We also don’t know how this game will play from South Africa as it is a multiplayer only title, latency might or might not be an issue, depending on how well the game handles it.
What do you think about the idea of ATOMEGA and will you be checking it out when it releases next week? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sillicur (see all)
- Dota 2 Pro Who Made Racist Remarks Now Without a Team - 16th November 2018
- Mouse & Keyboard Support Comes to the Xbox One With Fortnite Leading the Way - 16th November 2018
- Black Friday Sale on the Xbox Store is Now Live - 15th November 2018