Latest posts by GlitchedAfrica (see all)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 gets a bunch of glorious new screens showcasing the gang and lots more - 13th September 2018
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole – Nintendo Switch Review - 13th September 2018
- Watch the first episode of Glitched season 2 -Far Cry SA launch, esports and more - 13th September 2018
This year has been good to us gamers so far. For one it’s helped Early Access look a little better. Games like our in-house favourite, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has established itself as what is likely the most successful Early Access game to date and it flourishes in its quality.
Not to let PUBG stand alone, Epic Games and People Can Fly have finally brought us Fortnite – A sandbox, horde survival game first announced in 2011. Currently an Early Access title, it has firmly restored my faith in the practicality and maybe even necessity of Early Access, this game is just brilliant!
Scavenging literally anything for resources, building amazing bases, rescuing survivors to boost your team strength, crafting weapons, traps, ammo and beating piñata llamas to get awesome loot! FortNite has it all, including a whole lot of turning parts, RNG luck and of course highly intricate stat calculations. To top it off, it has an intricate menu, advanced character statistic management and an impressive, though equally confusing armoury where everything from schematics to survivors is stored. In short, it can be a little overwhelming.
And that’s where we come in! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be covering the various aspects of Fortnite as it unfolds in its Early Access state. From the very basics like looting, fighting and building to the more advanced mechanics like routing hordes, understanding transformation and building the best F.O.R.T. stats squads. We’ll be covering it all! To ease you guys into it, we take on loot acquisition first. Helping you re-purpose your duplicates, be vigilant in chest hunting and always get your llamas!
More about Fortnite:
- Fortnite is everything and more I could ever want in a co-op sandbox survival game
- 5 reasons why we cannot wait to play Epic Games' Fortnite